Use despair in a sentence
- In the eyes was the darkness of the well of despair; but at his lips was iron resolution. 
- A superstitious despair possessed the heart of every monk and published itself in his ghastly face. 
- In a spirit of stoic despair he had come to the seat of war. 
- He was a man of little speech, but he had that rare persuasive penetration which unlocked the doors of trouble, despair, and tragedy. 
- Then, as the man cursed and groped for the keyhole of the inner door, despair laid hold of me. 
- The gardener is in despair; so is the sportsman. 
- So, in despair, he wandered about her house more and more frequently, and sent her one fiery love letter after another. 
- Rosalie crossed the hall and stood in the doorway of the shop, a figure of concentrated indignation, despair, and shame. 
- Curiosity, and the despair of one who is lost impelled him to persist. 
- Either we have been indulging in an expensive mistake, or a great foreign novelist who preaches the gospel of despair is locoed. 
- Naught save misery and despair could come to him from so faithless a woman. 
- This barrier took all the remaining spirit out of the men, and a panic of fear and despair ensued. 
- Sea- gulls flew about the quiet set figure, in whose brooding eyes there were at once despair and salvation. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word despair in a sentence? How do you use despair in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word despair? It may also be related to school supplies example sentence, worksheet, become a teacher, education resources, educate teachings, and high school.
Example sentences with the word despair, a sentence example for despair, and despair in sample sentence.